From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of zahra
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2018 11:11 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Tor browser

hi.
is updating for toor automatic or not?
if it is, is there a setting to turn automatic update off like preferences of firefox?
thanks.

On 9/7/18, Aman Singer <aman.singer@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi,

This has already been reported
I'm not sure whether it can be repaired at the TOR browser end, but
they do seem to be aware of it. It is still possible to download the
older Tor Browser 7.x and then rename the updater.exe file so that
updates don't happen. Obviously, this is not a permanent or reasonable
solution, but it works for now.
Aman