Sent: Sunday, May 29, 2016 12:16 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Virtual Recorder

Hi Jolene,
I have the link for the virtual recorder, that I will put below. It will
work on your Windows PC. A good friend, gave me this web site done by a guy
named Carlos nazario. The site, when brought up, just says files, and there
are a number of programs you can download from this site. Press H for
heading until you hear virtual recorder installer, or the next heading says
virtual recorder portable. I pressed enter on the virtual recorder installer
and installed it to my computer. After you install it, tab to settings and
set up a shortcut command for pause and some other tasks you will want
virtual recorder to do. It is very accessible. You will tab to a record
button and just press it to record. Now, there is a list that you must pick
a recording choice from. You can record what comes from the sound card, both
the sound card and your voice, , or just your voice. The top choice is the
first one and so on. Here is the link, and let me know if you have any
questions. Here is the link.
http://opopanax.net/download/
Take care.
David Moore