Re: Talking about Tor: Is there any tutorial to use the programme?

Gene

That's absurd.  Almost every program I install brings up the can't verify the publisher message.  When I tell the installer to run, my antimalware program does nothing.  I have never had an antimalware program that does.  That is such an incompetent way of trying to determine that a program is malicious that no remotely competently designed program would use it.

Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2018 3:40 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Talking about Tor: Is there any tutorial to use the programme?

Thats the official definition.

Unoficially it seems to be anything installed on the computer which is
not certified by microsoft, varisign or other previder.

The os for example is never malware, microsoft office documents can be
but microsoft office is not malware.

Anything else and everything else is fair game no matter where it comes
from unless x company sues the security company to stop it.