From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Jackie
Sent: Saturday, September 8, 2018 4:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] just became a blind mice megamall member

That took a lot of courage to admit, Rosemarie, especially on a public
forum. I admire you a lot for doing that, in case it actually matters.

Again, I have no affiliation whatever w/Blind Mice Mall. Indeed, truth be
told, I resent the name, but that has to do w/personal issues which are
completely my responsibility & nothing whatever to do w/them.
Still, I felt that calling their site inaccessible was ill-informed at best
& libelous at worst.

What you did was really stand-up. Not many would've done that.
Congratulations on your integrity of character!

Hi, everyone,

Just want to admit that I was wrong about the blind mice megamall site
not being accessible. I just became a member. To the person who said
that the site is not accessible, you have to look at the form in
browse mode. Then you can fill it out. I looked at the site in both
firefox and internet explorer. This is a great lesson to learn for all
of us--not to jump to conclusions.

Rosemarie

--
Remember! Friends Help Friends Be Cybersafe Jackie McBride Helping
Cybercrime Victims 1 Person at a Time https://brighter-vision.com

Jackie McBride
https://brighter-vision.com