From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Pranav Lal
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2018 11:19 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question about Dictation Bridge

Hi Terrie,

We tested dictationBridge with dragon individual professional. It works well
with that version of Dragon which is Dragon 15. You can try a lower version
such as Dragon 14.

You could also give windows speech-recognition a try but I do not know how
well it works on Windows 7.
Note:
I am not sure about Dragon 15 either. If however you can get either WSR or
Dragon to work then dictationBridge will work. It does not have operating
system limitations.

Pranav