Re: just became a blind mice megamall member

Gene

I'm trying a new e-mail address, if anyone notices the difference.

please stop assuming and generalizing from your own experience.  This is your problem for some unknown reason.  I haven't had it and no one else, that I recall, has reported it.  If I look at the login form and down arrow through the fields, everything reads properly.

From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2018 4:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] just became a blind mice megamall member

Actually, I'd not be so charitable myself. There is precious little help too
figure it out and in my case even in browse mode it jumped about to the
wrong fields.
 It could be done much more intuitively and with more help for people.
 Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-