From: Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Sunday, September 09, 2018 4:05 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] just became a blind mice megamall member

Actually, I'd not be so charitable myself. There is precious little help too

figure it out and in my case even in browse mode it jumped about to the
wrong fields.
It could be done much more intuitively and with more help for people.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-