Rosie - Portable copy of NVDA not working on laptop

Nancy Shackelford

I actually found the audio tutorial, and it told me that I can't do
this anyway, because it's apparently only going to use one of the
synthesizers already in the package, so it looks as if I wouldn't be
able to use my TripleTalk in this setting.

Thanks for sure,

Nance

On 9/9/18, Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@gmail.com> wrote:
I can't seem to find the tutorial about putting NVDA on a memory
stick. Which section is it in?

Thanks,

Nance

On 9/9/18, Nancy Shackelford <n.k.nancelady@gmail.com> wrote:
Thanks, Rosie!

Nance

On 9/9/18, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi, Nance,

Gene NZ has a tutorial on how to put NVDA on a USB stick. Go to
www.accessibilitycentral.net. Hope this helps.