Re: just became a blind mice megamall member

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

Glad you were able to get on board. I admit I mostly became a member because of the movie vault, but they do seem to sell a good amount of useful stuff.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: September 8, 2018 6:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] just became a blind mice megamall member

Hi, everyone,

Just want to admit that I was wrong about the blind mice megamall site not being accessible. I just became a member. To the person who said that the site is not accessible, you have to look at the form in browse mode. Then you can fill it out. I looked at the site in both firefox and internet explorer. This is a great lesson to learn for all of us--not to jump to conclusions.

Rosemarie