From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Brian's
Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: 09 September 2018 10:09
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Espeak in a sapi5 guise?

Is this still available? I rather want it to be available in other software
including Jaws and some self voicing and mp3 creation software so we can use

the same voice somebody likes.
And no rude comments about anyone liking Espeak please, each to their own.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-