Re: Espeak in a sapi5 guise?

Roger Stewart

I installed this thing, but it doesn't appear to show up in the list of synths in nvda.  I only see eSpeak NG and speech player in eSpeak.  I see nothing of eSpeak SAPI 5.  Am I missing something?  Also, I wonder if this will work with Narrator?

Thanks.

Roger

On 9/9/2018 4:17 AM, Antony Stone wrote:
According to https://sourceforge.net/projects/espeak/files/espeak/espeak-1.48/
the file setup_espeak-1.48.04.exe contains a SAPI5 version.

Direct download link is
https://sourceforge.net/projects/espeak/files/espeak/espeak-1.48/setup_espeak-1.48.04.exe/download

Note: I've not tried this out myself.

Antony.

On Sunday 09 September 2018 at 11:08:31, Brian's Mail list account wrote:

Is this still available? I rather want it to be available in other software
including Jaws and some self voicing and mp3 creation software so we can
use the same voice somebody likes.
And no rude comments about anyone liking Espeak please, each to their own.