From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rosemarie
Chavarria
Sent: September 8, 2018 6:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] just became a blind mice megamall member

Hi, everyone,

Just want to admit that I was wrong about the blind mice megamall site not
being accessible. I just became a member. To the person who said that the
site is not accessible, you have to look at the form in browse mode. Then
you can fill it out. I looked at the site in both firefox and internet
explorer. This is a great lesson to learn for all of us--not to jump to
conclusions.

Rosemarie

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/