Re: Windows 10 & NVDA with either Google Drive or other online storage service

Kevin Chao

Drive desktop and web clients are really accessible. Please see following help article and intro video: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/6034939?hl=en

On Sat, May 28, 2016 at 10:40 PM Robert Mendoza <lowvisiontek@...> wrote:

Hi Jolene

Google drive for storing of files like document, templates, and forms is very accessible with the nvda. For further details and info you may visit this link.
https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2424384?p=homescreen_redirect&hl=en&rd=2

You may also take time to utilize and use the built-in Microsoft One Drive as well for the Windows 10 for storing files as well.

Robert mendoza

On 5/29/2016 11:38 AM, Jolene Cardenas wrote:
Hello everyone,

Since I've never worked with online storage before in any form,
believe it or not, this is extremely new to me as a longtime Gmail and
Google search engine user!

Yet I now need to take advantage of this service because of some new
ministering opportunity I'm about to engage in at my church.

Can someone who uses both Windows 10 and NVDA please tell me how
user-friendly is Google Drive with these programs?

And if Google Drive isn't user-friendly with them, can you please
recommend another online storage service I could use?

Thanks so much for your folks' recommendation and/or feedback, for I'd
appreciate it more than you'll ever know!]

aloha,

Jolene.