Re: just became a blind mice megamall member

JM Casey <crystallogic@...>

Ah very interesting. Thanks for that link. Seems to be quite a bit of stuff there.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laz
Sent: September 9, 2018 5:52 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] just became a blind mice megamall member

You can access most likely the same described movies without having to give up your email address by visiting this site:
https://jeff.tdrealms.com/index.php?page=Described_Movies

On 9/9/18, JM Casey <crystallogic@ca.inter.net> wrote:
Glad you were able to get on board. I admit I mostly became a member
because of the movie vault, but they do seem to sell a good amount of
useful stuff.