Portable copy of NVDA not working on laptop

Nancy Shackelford

Thanks so much, Gene. I'll read more about this, but I am definitely
going to need sighted help with this, since my laptop got the audio
disabled; I know how to fix that, but I need help to do it.

Thanks again,

Nance

On 9/9/18, hurrikennyandopo ... <hurrikennyandopo@hotmail.com> wrote:
Hi

If you do it on a CD nvda must be in a directory called nvda and there
is a autorun.inf file that must be installed in the root directory of
the CD.

Also in later versions of windows now you have to go into the control
panel then autoplay part of it make sure the check box is checked to see
all devices and the following turned on right down near the bottom
called Software and games Install or run program from your media

If you look under the nvda audio tutorials page there are different ways
of starting nvda also putting it onto a CD and USB stick.

You will need to jump down by headings to you hear it either for a cd or
usb stick.

Gene nz