Re: NVDA’s compatibility with the Braille Me Braille display from NBP?

Josh Kennedy

yes, the braille me from nbp is the exact same thing as the braille me from innovision in India. When I bought mine, the dot quality was not that good. and when you would shake it, it would sound like you are shaking a box of hard candy or a box of marbles. The dots would not go all the way down, and it felt like reading a mix of good braille and badly erased braille. Unless this has changed? Also, some characters that show up in braille or brf files and brl files from some braille translation software would not even display on the braille me.