Re: NVDA 2018.3rc1 now available

Felix G.

Hi!
Using it right now with no ill effects. Win 7 64 bit, NVDA installed
(not portable).
Braille display autodetection worked successfully for a Handy Tech
device. Is it expected that if I unplug and plug back in the Braille
device it should also autodetect? Because that didn't work. In other
words, autodetection sees the device on startup of NVDA but not when
it later appears on the system. Will test later on Win 10.
Best,
Felix
Am Mo., 10. Sep. 2018 um 11:49 Uhr schrieb Robert Mendoza
<lowvisiontek@gmail.com>:

Hi, Quentin.

Done the update to my machine and so far none of as of the moment knocking trouble from my end.

Robert Mendoza

That's a great start, thanks Brian!

On Mon, Sep 10, 2018 at 6:23 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

OK am using it portably on windows 7 at the moment.

nothing has gone bang..
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.