Re: latest nvda that works on windows xp?

Antony Stone

You certainly don't want to be running Windows 7 on that.

Antony.

On Monday 10 September 2018 at 19:37:22, The Wolf wrote:

didn't think about that one will give it a try

btw did check out the spects

currently it has 512 megs of ram I am seriously tempted to upgrade the
computer the ram that is.

On 9/10/2018 7:47 AM, Ervin, Glenn wrote:
Actually, if you put Linux on a thumb drive, or on a DVD, you can boot to
a live version of Ubuntu Mate and copy out the files before wiping the
drive. Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of The Wolf
Sent: Saturday, September 08, 2018 2:09 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] latest nvda that works on windows xp?

I don't have a slot to put the drive in my other desktop other wise I
would

I also don't have full use of one of my hands and do not feel confortable
with remove computer parts

On 9/7/2018 11:21 PM, Isaac wrote:
can you just take out the drive and grab the stuff of of it?
----- Original Message ----- From: "Michel Such" <michel.such@...>