Re: Reading table attributes on the web automatically

Joshua Tubbs

Yes, they're set and they are not reading.

Also, with Core Exiles blind mode on, there are alt tags associated
with links that NVDA is not reading.

Is there a way, I can choose, say, like with jaw's insert V, how
attributes are read? Because they're labeled.

On 9/6/18, Cearbhall O'Meadhra <cearbhall.omeadhra@blbc.ie> wrote:
Joshua,

Have you tried setting the Row/column headers announcement under "Tables" in
the "Document formatting" Settings dialog which you open using
NVDA+control+d? You can also get to this under settings>Document Formatting
in the preferences menu.

All the best,

Cearbhall