Re: NVDA and ccleaner

Felix G.

Hi!
I am using the professional version of CCleaner, which is the paid
one. No Avastery detected so far. However, accessibility-wise, the
program goes more and more down the drain. I alerted them to a11y
problems years ago but they don't care.
Best,
Felix
Am Mo., 10. Sep. 2018 um 23:04 Uhr schrieb Don H <lmddh50@...>:

So if you uncheck the box to install avast it does it anyway? I did use
the latest version of ccleaner and unchecked the box. I see no instance
of avast on my system.

On 9/10/2018 3:03 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
Are you using a portable version of nvvda?
I have found that often you need to restart the computer. I do trust
you have not installed the latest version from the web site. We have
been warning people off due to its stealth installation of avast.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-