Re: Chinese keyboard layout problem on Windows 7

Mr. Wong Chi Wai <cwwong.pro@...>

Hi, I am chinese user, though not from China.
I don't understand what do you mean by ctrl and space to select from the list?

Marco Oros 於 30/5/2016 2:54 寫道:

Hello!

I don't know, where to post this problem, but I know, that there are some users also from China (Mainland), which uses a Chinese keyboard.

But, I have a problem.

I don't know, how to use a similar shortcut, like a ctrl+space to select some items in the list. Because this shortcut is used to switch between Chinese and English keyboard, when You have added a Chinese keyboard.

Please, how do I resolve this problem?

Thank You!

Marco Oros