From: "Nancy Shackelford" <n.k.nancelady@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 9:02 AM
Subject: [nvda] Brian - Portable copy of NVDA not working on laptop

I have a sighted friend who I'm sure can help me. I can give her
instructions on where to go and what to do. She's pretty good at
following instructions, so I think this will be successful. No, no
smart phone, only computer. I need to take the plunge and get some
type of cell phone.

Nance

What a plonker as we would say over here. That is a silly way to do it.

It will need re enabling then a system restart, but as you say its an issue.

I do not suppose you have a smart phone with be my eyes on it do you?
Obviously the well heeled person can call aira and get a paid person to
look as you are looking. Its better than nothing.