From: "Nimer Jaber" <nimerjaber1@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 3:57 AM
Subject: [nvda] We have Reached a Milestone

Hello everyone,

Just writing to thank everyone on this list for making it what it is and
has been. We have now reached 1000 users earlier this week, and that is
excellent. Let's continue to make this list a welcoming home for NVDA
questions for a long time to come.

Thanks.

Nimer Jaber

--
Cordially,

Nimer Jaber

Please take the time to read this signature completely as it contains
some information about the email you have just read and all
attachments contained within as well as some valuable resources and
methods for contacting me if you have any questions or wish to talk.

up to you. Thanks.

Registered Linux User 529141.
http://counter.li.org/

and above, please click here:
http://www.nvda-project.org

To contact me, you can reply to this email or you may call me at (218)
(693-9271) and I will do my best to respond to you promptly. Thank
you, and have a great day!