Re: We have Reached a Milestone

Antony Stone

One thing I would greatly appreciate is that if people to see an email they
feel they have a reply to, please read the following messages which have
already been posted in the thread to find out whether someone else has already
said it, and if so, avoid the duplication.

I do know that some people seem to have problems with emails appearing out of
sequence or with significant delays, so they don't necessarily know that
something has already been said, but I really don't think that can explain the
number of times this problem crops up.

Basically, please only post a reply if you can *add* something useful to the
discussion.

Thanks,

Antony.

On Tuesday 11 September 2018 at 16:20:40, Davy Cuppens wrote:

Yes Brian there is sometimes too much traffic here, therefore could you all
just cluster mails and not respond on every single mail sometimes.
Regards
Davy