From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Felix G.
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 10:22 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Getting to chat messages during a call in Skype for Windows 10.

Hi!
Place markers? Which add-on are you referring to?
Best,
Felix
Am Di., 11. Sep. 2018 um 17:07 Uhr schrieb Ervin, Glenn
<glenn.ervin@nebraska.gov>:

I don't think you have to tab to everything if you know the layout.
You can put place markers to the spots you use a lot, and press K to jump from one to the other.
If it is an edit field, you can press the letter E and you can search for part of a word on a page to go right to it.
And you can list links to arrow through links.
I have to do all this stuff in my work software.
Glenn