Re: Getting to chat messages during a call in Skype for Windows 10.

Well and there is my issue, to be honest, its probably just that bit more anoying because skype is not my main business mainstay.

Skype7 keeps asking me to update it even with settings changed.

Right now I just won't use skype till it becomes accessible, stable, or I need it.

That does mean I will haveĀ  to turn down some international business but so what.

Its not that hard for me to boykot skype and so I will before I get started on it again.

I want a stable, accessible and usable skype, skype classic is that version.

I barely needed it and if I am going to start needing it as a matter of a job I need to know it will continue to work.

On 9/12/2018 1:32 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
And yet they are saying they are not stopping supporting it in a press release some days back. Do the left and right hand know what they are doing I wonder.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-