From: "Александр Епанешников" <@erikpro>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2018 9:25 PM
Subject: [nvda] NVDA 2018.3rc1 espeak problem with Russian language.

hello, i am from russia and i using espeak. in changelog i noticed that the synthesizer was updated. unfortunately because of the update, some words and prepositions were pronounced very strange. I can not explain it to people who do not know Russian, but it sounds unpleasant.
is it possible to not update the synthesizer in the release, or to find the source of the problem?
Sincerely, Alexander.