problems with nvda2018.3rc1

P. Otter

best forum members,
I have downloaded the nvda 2018.3 rc1 and put it into use.
but I am not entirely positive, there is still something here and there.
Like, I have already experienced a number of times, that I used the emoticon add-on, often it goes well but suddenly without any apparent reason it gets stuck.
With alt tab I can then go back to the text where I wanted to place an emoji.
but it is not going well. Only after I have restarted nvda again can I place an emoticon again.
are there more people who have the same problem?
with nvda 2018.2 I did not have these problems.
do I have to update the emoticon add-on?
is it available?
with a curious greeting
paul otter