Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 09:15:40
From: 蔡宗豪 Victor Cai <surfer0627@gmail.com>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Chinese keyboard layout problem on Windows 7
Hi,
I also have a similar case in Excel, while pressing ctrl+space to
select the entire column.
Hope someone could help.

Regards,
Victor Cai

Hello!

I don't know, where to post this problem, but I know, that there are
some users also from China (Mainland), which uses a Chinese keyboard.

But, I have a problem.

I don't know, how to use a similar shortcut, like a ctrl+space to select
some items in the list. Because this shortcut is used to switch between
Chinese and English keyboard, when You have added a Chinese keyboard.

Please, how do I resolve this problem?

Thank You!

Marco Oros