please help.
thanks in advance!
paul otter

Op 12-9-2018 om 18:26 schreef Chris via Groups.Io:

Try disabling or removing the emoticon add-on see if that helps any, as nvda now supports emoticons itself

From: P. Otter
Sent: 12 September 2018 16:28
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] problems with nvda2018.3rc1

best forum members,

I have downloaded the nvda 2018.3 rc1 and put it into use.

but I am not entirely positive, there is still something here and there.

Like, I have already experienced a number of times, that I used the

emoticon add-on, often it goes well but suddenly without any apparent

reason it gets stuck.

With alt tab I can then go back to the text where I wanted to place an

emoji.

but it is not going well. Only after I have restarted nvda again can I

place an emoticon again.

are there more people who have the same problem?

with nvda 2018.2 I did not have these problems.

do I have to update the emoticon add-on?

is it available?

with a curious greeting

paul otter