Brailliant Bi32 display and NVDA

Claire Potter <claire.potter99@...>

Hi all, I have recently started to use a Brailliant BI32 display, however I would like some help with the following please. I want to know what the NVDA support is like, as upon first impressions I am quite shocked at how limited it is, bearing in mind that I want to execute common Windows commands using the Braille display. I am talking about commands such as pressing control to stop speech temporarily, commands such as alt+f4, and in fact any commands which involve the function keys, along with commands such as control+home and control+end, page up, page down, etc.  Can anyone help please?
Warm regards, Claire Potter,   Check out my brand new website: www.pottersplace.me.uk