Re: Chinese keyboard layout problem on Windows 7

Quentin Christensen

NVDA+f2 only works to pass through keys which are NVDA commands.  Control+space isn't an NVDA command so this won't help here.

On Mon, May 30, 2016 at 11:50 AM, 高生旺 <coscell@...> wrote:
Hello

You may press nvda+f2 then press ctrl+space.

On Mon, 30 May 2016, 蔡宗豪 Victor Cai wrote:

Date: Mon, 30 May 2016 09:15:40
From: 蔡宗豪 Victor Cai <surfer0627@...>
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Chinese keyboard layout problem on Windows 7

Hi,
I also have a similar case in Excel, while pressing ctrl+space to
select the entire column.
Hope someone could help.

Regards,
Victor Cai

Hello!

I don't know, where to post this problem, but I know, that there are
some users also from China (Mainland), which uses a Chinese keyboard.

But, I have a problem.

I don't know, how to use a similar shortcut, like a ctrl+space to select
some items in the list. Because this shortcut is used to switch between
Chinese and English keyboard, when You have added a Chinese keyboard.

Please, how do I resolve this problem?

Thank You!

Marco Oros

--