Curtis Delzer, HS.
K6VFO
San Bernardino, CA

On Wed, 4 May 2016 14:12:09 -0500
"Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com> wrote:

I'm not sure why you are having a problem reading the message. It's fine here and I would expect in general that people read it without difficulty.

Gene

From: Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Wednesday, May 04, 2016 11:58 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] very good news about audio conversion soft ware

Hi, David,

This message sounds so strange--like it's in a foreign language.

Rosemarie

On 5/4/2016 2:18 AM, David Moore wrote:
There is a program called unchecky that will allow you to install any
software without any adds, or any unwanted software getting downloaded
with what you want. Free Make might download and install better if you
install the unchecky software. Just do a Google search for unchecky.
Take care.

-----Original Message----- From: Ben J. Bloomgren
Sent: Wednesday, May 4, 2016 3:23 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

How do you issue that command? Do you put it after the extension or
before it?

Ben

On May 4, 2016, at 00:16, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@gmail.com> wrote:

freemake does have opencandy in it though you will have to do a
/nocandy on the installer so it does not load with adds.

On 4/05/2016 5:55 p.m., David Moore wrote:
Hi,
If you want to convert a file into different formats. Free Make
video converter is your ticket. It is free and very accessible.
www.freemake.com/free_video_converter 1.. Cached
2.. Similar

Freemake Video Converter converts video between 500+ formats and
gadgets free! Convert to MP4, MP3, AVI, MKV, iPhone, Android. ...
Freemake Video Converter supports all popular and rare formats: MP4,
AVI, MKV, WMV, MP3, DVD, 3GP, SWF, FLV, HD, MOV, RM, QT, Divx, Xvid,
TS, MTS, Fraps .
Also, There is a website where you can upload your file and have it
converted into many different formats:
www.convertfiles.com
There are two great options for you. Free make is very powerful, and
the convertfiles web site is good as well. I wish you the best.