Re: Virtual Recorder

Jolene Cardenas

hello everyone,

Thank you for your responses about this program.

I had installed it last night on my Windows 10-based laptop and had to
make some minor adjustments in the Enhancements menu in the Advanced
tab because the audiorecording from my sound card, RealTech High
Definition Audio Device, was coming out sounding real funny.
Just so you folks would know: I use my RealTech High Definition Audio
Device for both playback and recording.
The only thing I don't like is that Virtual Recorder records through
it in mono instead of in stereo.
How can I make adjustments to my RealTech High Definition Audio Device
in order to make it record in stereo?
Thanks in advance for your recommendations, and have a good day.

aloha,

Jolene.