From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: 12 September 2018 23:57
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] itunes latest issue

Hi.

Well, just updated to itunes 12.9, the main window is not visible with nvda, narator can read it on win10 sort of but not fully, nvda just treats it as a blank link.

After ages managed to talk to apple but they think its just an nvda issue, who knows if they will actually fix this, and I was thinking I would be going to eventually buy an i device.