From: "Shaun Everiss" <sm.everiss@gmail.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 8:41 AM
Subject: [nvda] itunes issue on nvda

Hi.

Well if its an nvda issue maybe we can get an addon for this, it seems to be limited to the main window not being able to be seen that includes message boxes like dialogs, it doesn't cover menus, dialogs or property pages.

I have not heard anything from dolphin so I have to assume nvda is the only one with the issue.

It does appear that itunes universal app and itunes desktop use the same interface now.

But yeah its a shame really.

Luckily I don't need to touch the server databases, thank god they are sorted out now, now as long as I never need to reformat the server or keep the databases backed up then I have no issue, technically as long as the data drive continues to function we shouldn't ever loose any data at all but still it is a pain.

For now I can probably make it with narator.

It will work I do hope well enough to sync/ backup/ update the iphone I have for my aunt, which is about the only thing I use itunes for.