Re: Brailliant Bi32 display and NVDA

Claire Potter <claire.potter99@...>

Hi, the protocol is Humanware, I'm using it via USB, as for the commands, there's nothing I can find other than some basic commands which are quite limited.

Warm regards, Claire Potter,   Check out my brand new website: www.pottersplace.me.uk

On 13 Sep 2018, at 12:51, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@...> wrote:

Just some questions:

1 - What protocol are you using? Humanware, OpenBraille or via Bluetooth?
2 - If you are using OpenBraille or Bluetooth , NVDA will recognize the Braille display automatically.

3 - Did you checked the tables of commands for your display in NVDA User Guide?

Rui Fontes

Às 12:39 de 13/09/2018, Claire Potter escreveu:
Hi Brian, I am using the latest version of NVDA, and the same applies to the drivers.
Warm regards, Claire Potter,  Check out my brand new website: www.pottersplace.me.uk <http://www.pottersplace.me.uk>
On 13 Sep 2018, at 08:08, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io <bglists@... <mailto:bglists@...>> wrote:
Is that because of the version of nvda in use, or the driver supplied by the maker?
Brian

bglists@... <mailto:bglists@...>
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-