Re: itunes issue

Chris

Just use a older version of iTunes, if its giving so much grief

Personally I use iTunes 12.6 for business, which still supports apps and ringtonesand doesn’t update or ask you to all the time

From: Shaun Everiss
Sent: 13 September 2018 12:51
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] itunes issue

Hi.

well just tried versions of nvda 2017, 2016 2015, 2014 and 2012, same

issues so no help there I also tried 2018.3rc1 here and no joy.

In addition my speech went away and I had to doddle in narator in nvda

preffs to get it back, but the trying a different version path doesn't

work, its probably got to do with the fact that itunes is an app just

like all the other apps.