Re: Softwares to compose music for the blind

Damien Garwood <damien@...>

Hi there,
It depends what you want to do.
If you want to work with MIDI to compose and produce music, then I can recommend QWS for basic work, or Reaper if you need a more advanced DAW.
On the other hand, if you want to work with printing scores and so on, then I'm afraid I'll have to let somebody else answer that.
Hope that helps.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 13/09/2018 01:51 PM, Marco Oros wrote:
Hi!
I don't know, if I've asked It, but I would like to compose music, also enter It to the notes. What is good software for the blind, used with NVDA for this purpose?
Thank You.
Marco