2 - Someone make an addon to increase the number of keystrokes available;

3 - Humanware or NVDA team, if they can have a Brailliant to use, increase the number of keystrokes available...

Rui

Às 14:17 de 13/09/2018, Cristóbal escreveu:

Same here.
*From:* nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> *On Behalf Of *Claire Potter
*Sent:* Thursday, September 13, 2018 5:01 AM
*To:* nvda@nvda.groups.io
*Subject:* Re: [nvda] Brailliant Bi32 display and NVDA
Hi, the protocol is Humanware, I'm using it via USB, as for the commands, there's nothing I can find other than some basic commands which are quite limited.
Warm regards, Claire Potter,  Check out my brand new website: www.pottersplace.me.uk <http://www.pottersplace.me.uk>
On 13 Sep 2018, at 12:51, Rui Fontes <rui.fontes@... <mailto:rui.fontes@...>> wrote:
Just some questions:
1 - What protocol are you using? Humanware, OpenBraille or via
Bluetooth?
2 - If you are using OpenBraille or Bluetooth , NVDA will recognize
the Braille display automatically.
3 - Did you checked the tables of commands for your display in NVDA
User Guide?
Rui Fontes
Às 12:39 de 13/09/2018, Claire Potter escreveu:
Hi Brian, I am using the latest version of NVDA, and the same
applies to the drivers.
Warm regards, Claire Potter,  Check out my brand new website:
www.pottersplace.me.uk <http://www.pottersplace.me.uk>
<http://www.pottersplace.me.uk>
On 13 Sep 2018, at 08:08, Brian's Mail list account via
Groups.Io <bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io
<mailto:bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>
<mailto:bglists=blueyonder.co.uk@groups.io>> wrote:
Is that because of the version of nvda in use, or the driver
supplied by the maker?
Brian
bglists@... <mailto:bglists@...>
<mailto:bglists@...>