From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Abbie Taylor
Sent: Wednesday, September 12, 2018 9:17 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [SUSPECTED SPAM] Re: [nvda] NVDA and amazon

I've also noticed this  issue lately. You might try www dot amazon dot com slash access. I've  written this out because my BrailleNote Touch doesn't always translate web addresses correctly. Anyway, I haven't tried buying a Kindle book using this  site, but I was able to order an Echo Dot today without any trouble so it's worth a looksee. Hope this helps.

Abbie Johnson Taylor, Author http://abbiescorner.wordpress.com http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com abbietaylor945@gmail.com Order my new memoir at http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com/memoir.htm

--
abbietaylor945@gmail.com