From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] link for firefox 52 esr last version to support full webvisum

Does Waterfox support it?
The problem with older versions of FF is that no security updates are now being made.
I would also say that if you have a slow machine and you are prepared to take the security risk, the version 45 is much faster on xp.
Brian

bglists@blueyonder.co.uk
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-