google domains configuration web site seems unaccessible

Rusty Perez

Hi folks,
I am trying to configure my web domain on google domains but while
using NVDA and Firefox, when I go to domains.google.com and log in,
the tabs appear, but when I navigate, for example, to the configure
dns tab and press enter, or nvda/numEnter the options which are
supposed to appear don't seem to be available to me with NVDA. I have
not confirmed that they do appear on the screen, all I know is that I
cannot get to them using my conventional methods, arrows or tab.

Any thoughts?

Rusty