From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Rusty Perez
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 10:31 AM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] google domains configuration web site seems unaccessible

Hi folks,
I am trying to configure my web domain on google domains but while using NVDA and Firefox, when I go to domains.google.com and log in, the tabs appear, but when I navigate, for example, to the configure dns tab and press enter, or nvda/numEnter the options which are supposed to appear don't seem to be available to me with NVDA. I have not confirmed that they do appear on the screen, all I know is that I cannot get to them using my conventional methods, arrows or tab.

Any thoughts?

Rusty