Re: Softwares to compose music for the blind

Jackie

HI, Marco. I recommend you consider subscribing to the Midimag-ex list at:
midimag-ex-subscribe@...
& ask what folks use over there. There's a wide mix of both
professional & amateur musicians, so you can get views from many
perspectives.

Anyone else who'd like to join is also welcome. Feel free to contact
me privately if you have questions or require assistance.

On 9/13/18, Lenron <lenron93@...> wrote:
Even once your 60 days are up you can still use it. It just gives you
the notification about purchasing after that.

<bglists@...> wrote:
I guess reaper feeds into this too. Sadly even the audio editing side of
this is completely foxing me at the moment, the sound device keeps
vanishing

and I'm running out of free days, almost ready to throw in the towel.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-