Re: itunes latest issue

Lino Morales

Hi Sean. I updated to 12.9 of iTunes and I’m having the same issues as your are. It sucks cause I listen to most of my Apple Music via iTunes on my PC and NVDA doesn’t read a thing. Narrator does, but I can’t press ent on any track to play it. It does nothing.

Sent from Mail for Windows 10

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 3:22:38 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] itunes latest issue

Well they say its an nvda issue, I wouldn't mind except itunes is the
only way to update things, saying with the death of the store on
windows, unless I use it for podcasts and such on windows which I
probably won't there is almost no reason for me to ever use it except if
I need to store a full backup, and I know a program like contacts backup
will work for contacts, the rest is on icloud and the storage rates are
fair enough.

It does appear that the itunes universal and the itune pc app have the
same interface but the fact is I do wander if the itunes app was
accessible in the first place, I never needed to check.

However, while I will soldier on with this, this latest issue may push
me off of ios, not because its quite accessible but if I can't use the
windows configuration and sync software properly then if it goes pair
shaped then I have no chance at all.

On the other hand, with android the chance that my software to do things
from windows is going to be accessible is probably low to and I know
where to get apple stuff and it is only 1 single system to learn which
is probably why I will still end up using it, as long as I have an old
device, this latest issue is starting to make me think twice about
putting all my stuff in the apple environment.

I have family now with apple devices with a lot of stuff, once your
stuff is in apple its going to have to stay there and you will have to
continue to use it, and while I won't get the latest something I am
seriously thinking on my next device being with the competition.

To be honest if I didn't care for apps and as long as I have a 32 bit
unit about I can continue using symbian phones for the rest of my life
but there are so many reasons to actually get up and use apps these days.