Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [nvda] link for firefox 52 esr last version to support full webvisum

Gene

If you had images blocked, it wouldn't work.  If you had JAVA scripts off or blocked, I doubt it would work either.

From: JM Casey
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 2:27 PM
Subject: Re: [SUSPECTED SPAM] [nvda] link for firefox 52 esr last version to support full webvisum

I don’t quite remember the process, but I did acquire an account somewhat recently after receiving an invitation code from a friend. Maybe 2015?

However, Webvism nonetheless never successfully solved anything for me. I remember repeatedly getting the message “no captsha (sp) found”, or something of that nature, even though one was clearly supposed to be present.

Some of the other bells and whistles also seemed to be interfering with Firefox’s functionality, too.

So I just trashed the whole thing.

I know other people have had different experiences, but, well, that was mine. I’d try it again if I knew it was being supported, but as it clearly isn’t, I just no longer see the point in wasting my time and effort.