From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Tyler Wood
Sent: September 13, 2018 4:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] A security change in Chrome you would be wise to correct

Hi,

Chrome opens each add on in a separate instance.

If I close one process chrome.exe, it may report that ublock origin has crashed, etc.

However I haven't seen these popups that you speak of.

What I am seeing, though, is chrome using ridiculous amounts of ram. Right now it is managing to take a machine with 16 gb of ram to its knees rather eloquently.

On 13-Sep-2018 3:49 PM, JM Casey wrote:

Definitely sounds like malware to me, especially if Chrome is opening instances all on its own/even when closed. I have seen malware behave in this manner many times.