From: "Ervin, Glenn" <glenn.ervin@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 4:47 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] google domains configuration web site seems inaccessible

I might add, if it takes assistance from a list for help getting through a web page, for someone who has pretty good computer and screenreader skills, then even if there is a non-basic solution that was later learned by help from a list, I don't consider the page to be accessible.
I'm glad we can be here to offer assistance, but most Blind users struggle to learn all the commands we teach them, and if these things are challenges for those of us who can do just about all of it, then what hope is there for the majority of screenreader users?

Glenn