From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2018 3:46 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] google domains configuration web site seems inaccessible

Here is not the place for a rant, but I will say this, even when a page is so called accessible the main gripe I have is confused layout, over the top complexity on a single page and controls that work completely differently in different places like edit areas that keep saying invalid input as you try to type into them or combo boxes that sometimes work normally at other times jump about as soon as you move them.

The people making web sites forget one ruling factor for the blind is there is not any easy way to get an overview and go straight to the bit you want, as normally you have no idea what the bit you want is called or even if its on the page!

Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-